Welcome to Dionysia 2013, the largest wine event (in Athens) of the year!
More than 100 wineries , from Greece and abroad waiting to Zappeion,Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 8-10 February 2013 , in order to show you around and introduce you to the magical world of wine.
Exhibition opening hours:
Friday 8/2: 16:00 to 22:00
Saturday 9/2 and Sunday 10/2: 11:00 to 20:00
Come to Dionysia to:
- Taste wines you want and … you!
- Know the best person oinopoious country and their production: more than 1,000 different wines await you to try!
- Discover rare wines and spirits, small producers do not circulate in Athens.
- Buy at prices winery wines that will impress you.
This year the Dionysia is a unique opportunity to create the wine cellar of your dreams with the finest and rarest wines of Greece.
Admission costs 10 euros and includes:
* Commemorative tasting glass company Stolzle
* A list of all the wines of the report and details of each
commemorative lapel pin * / collectible pin that allows you to visit the exhibition as many times as you want during the three days of operation
* Tab for wine purchases
* Commemorative Pen
* Right to participate in free seminars tasting (seats limited)
Please see HERE the official website.